Great for cool weather, this lightweight anorak is a fond nod to a Patagonia heritage style. It provides 40+ UPF sun protection and wind and water resistance, plus has a flapped pouch-style front pocket. Made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, durable fabric is wind- and water-resistant and made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Mesh-lined pullover anorak has a three-panel hood for protection from the elements; elastic at hood opening provides a secure fit
- Deep front placket is zippered for easy on/off with zipper garage at top and bottom
- Adjustable snaps at cuffs keep out drafts
- Center-front, drop-in pocket doubles as a stuffsack and has a snapped flap with built-in hanger loop
- Side-entry, pouch-style front pocket
- Hand-it-along ID label
- Material: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in grams: 334.52
- Weight in ounces: 11.8
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Relaxed fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend