Designed for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multifunctional hiking pants are made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection. Inseam is 22".
- Made of stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex for comfort on and off the trail; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise; elastic at waist and cuffs
- Roomy fit that's made with movement in mind
- Two drop-in front pockets; one back-right zippered pocket
- Zippers at ankles for easy on/off over shoes; snaps below zippers for a clean look
- Inseam is 22"
- Material: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in grams: 209.79
- Weight in ounces: 7.4
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend