Active, do-it-all pants with stretch for long days on the trail. Lightweight and quick-drying, they're also comfortable enough for an end-of-day campfire. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled polyester/recycled spandex fabric is soft, stretchy and comfortable
- Pull-on style with elasticized waistband has an external, self-fabric drawcord
- Two drop-in front pockets and one rear zippered pocket
- Tapered legs hit at ankles and can be pulled above calves to sit at a capri length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 5.3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sew
- Weight in grams: 204.12
- Weight in ounces: 7.2
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend