Our breathable yet durable organic hemp/recycled polyester/spandex Hampi Rock Pants are simple, multifunctional climbing pants that keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Inseam is 28". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable organic hemp/recycled polyester/spandex blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Patterned for climbing movement with gusset and articulated knees for high stepping, stemming and heel hooking; updated numeric sizing allows for a precise fit
- Ultrasoft internal elastic waistband provides next-to-skin comfort and lies flat under a harness
- Drop-in front pockets with lie-flat construction
- Dedicated bouldering brush pocket so you can brush holds for your friends and remove tick marks at the end of a session
- Tapered lower legs and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view for tracking foot placements and can be pulled up for additional venting; inseam is 28"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 5-oz 53% organic hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% spandex plain weave. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 240.97
- Weight in ounces: 8.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend