The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket is made for cool-weather objectives where you’re working hard. With 40-gram FullRange® insulation, a flyweight shell and lining fabric, and R1® Air knit paneling for warm, stretchy, exceptionally breathable performance during high-exertion activities. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Air-permeable, light yet durable 100% recycled polyester shadow ripstop shell and lining offer generous stretch and outstanding breathability, with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals to shed light moisture
- 40-gram FullRange® insulation is warm and stretchy; combined with the shell and lining, this provides excellent mobility and air permeability
- R1® Air knit-fleece panels on the backs of arms, sides and lower back are made of 100% recycled polyester hollow-core yarns in a unique zigzag pattern that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable
- Subtly shaped, articulated patterning and quilting offer low-bulk layering and a functional fit; minimal center-front zipper with a low-profile zipper garage at the chin provides next-to-skin comfort
- Two low-profile handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers work comfortably with a harness or a pack
- Sleek, partially elasticized cuffs are patterned for minimal water absorption and seal in warmth
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Shell and lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester air-permeable shadow stretch ripstop with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS). Contrast panels: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns. Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester (93% recycled). Contrast-panel fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Weight in ounces: 10.5
- Weight in grams: 297.669992549999
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.