Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Pants use 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Inseam is 32". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags and storm flaps
- Welted, two-way side zips extend from cuffs to thighs for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Inseam is 32"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 309.01
- Weight in ounces: 10.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend