An alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Jacket features 3-layer, durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester outer for rugged protection. This hard-shell jacket is PFC-free (fabric, membrane, zippers and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Three-layer, durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric (fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals) with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Hood with laminated visor and reinforced brim effectively sheds water; two-way adjustment provides good visibility in poor conditions with or without a helmet
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted front pockets stay clear of a harness or a pack waistbelt; interior drop-in pocket
- Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Concealed RECCO® reflector makes you searchable
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in ounces: 17.64
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.