Made for the wettest and coldest climes, the Tres 3-in-1 Parka can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket, or an insulated parka. The outer shell and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester that supports First Mile—a people-focused initiative that offers an income source for plastic bottle waste collection networks in low-income communities. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer 100% recycled polyester herringbone shell with PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two-way full-zip closure with a storm flap that secures with hidden snaps to lock out the cold
- Adjustable, snap-on/off hood for warmth; tall, zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe; one internal chest pocket
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation; zip-out parka has heat-trapping horizontal baffles
- Front and back princess seams; liner jacket has attachment tabs
- Above-the-knee length; Tres Parka is now a regular fit (instead of slim fit), so it layers easily over fleece and sweaters. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 51
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.