Cozy, casual and comfortable, this insulated parka is made from 100% Cotton in Conversion, which supports farmers on the path to organic certification. A relaxed, oversized fit makes it easy to layer over midlayers and sweaters. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Face fabric made from Cotton in Conversion to support farms on the path to organic certification; 100% recycled polyester lining; 100% recycled down insulation
- Full-length front snaps; the two rows let you choose a closer-to-body or looser more relaxed fit
- Stand up collar and removable insulated hood lock down your warmth and seal out the cold
- Two front hand pockets are lined with cozy tricot; internal chest pocket with zipper closure keeps valuables secure and accessible
- Relaxed oversized fit is comfortable and allows easy layering over sweaters
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 6.2-oz 100% Cotton in Conversion plain weave with a peached face. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 40.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Relaxed fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.