Designed for done-in-a-day, cold-weather alpine missions where moving fast and taking less is essential, the Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a packable, midweight belay hoody with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and durable recycled nylon shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) provides weather protection and is soft to the touch
- 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272) provides high-loft warmth in an ultrapackable midweight layer
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar
- Center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal storm flap
- Two handwarmer and two external zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying; self-stuffs into left-front pocket
- Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticized opening allows for easy storage
- Soft, elasticized stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewnMaterial: Shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier Pertex® Quantum 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier Pertex Quantum 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 14.8
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.