The Micro Puff® Jacket combines ultralight Pertex® Quantum shell fabric with PlumaFill insulation, and the result is the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket we’ve ever created and the highest compressibility of any of our synthetic jackets. It is your go-to insulation piece for mixed (and possibly miserable) cold conditions. The shell fabric is made with NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets, and the insulation is 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight, windproof Pertex® Quantum shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort; patterned for high mobility
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable hem seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their laborMaterial: Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier Pertex® Quantum 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% recycled polyester. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 8.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.