One of our warmest parkas and one of our most active in helping us to rely on cleaner, nonextractive materials. It uses a 100% recycled GORE-TEX fabric with the first-ever GORE-TEX PFC-free membrane and a PFC-free DWR—eliminating long-lasting fluorinated chemicals. And the 100% recycled face fabric is partially made with diverted ocean-bound plastic by Bionic. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell uses GORE-TEX 100% recycled polyester plain-weave face fabric partially made from BIONIC® recycled coastal and marine plastic sourced in Costa Rica
- Body and lining have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation is 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Two-way, center-front zipper with external storm flap secures with hidden snap closure; interior storm flap; brushed jersey-lined collar for added chin comfort
- Insulated fixed hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket keep your valuable secure and accessible
- Storm cuffs seal in warmth and can be worn over or under gloves; adjustable hem with hidden drawcords routed inside front pocketsMaterial: Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier GORE-TEX 100% recycled polyester plain-weave face fabric partially made from BIONIC® recycled coastal and marine plastic sourced in Costa Rica. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) stretch taffeta. Shell and lining have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Lining fabric and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 41.7
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.