The Driftwood Canyon Hoody is a warm and cozy go-to that utilizes three of our most cherished natural and synthetic material innovations: Cotton in Conversion, recycled wool and recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Top half and hood made from 100% Cotton in Conversion; lower half and sleeves made from 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool; 100% Recycled Down insulation
- Warm, comfortable Cotton in Conversion lining allows easy layering
- Full-length center-front zipper and zip-through collar keeps you neck warm and protected
- Low-profile three-panel insulated hood keeps your head warm
- Two front handwarmer pockets have snap closures; two zippered chest pockets keep your valuables secure and accessible
- Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces hood and sleeve cuffs for all-day comfort and warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their laborMaterial: Upper body and hood: 6.2-oz 100% Cotton in Conversion plain weave with a peached face. Lower body and sleeves: 13.5-oz 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool high-pile fleece. Lining: 4.7-oz 100% Cotton in Conversion flannel. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 32.6
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.