A breathable, lofted hoody that keeps you warm in cold conditions and is styled to layer over your favorite tech tee. Built of Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control for freshness. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control has a smooth face for easy layering and an open-grid pattern that wicks moisture, breathes and keeps you warm
- Regular-fit hoody with internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gussets provide range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Pass-through front pocket
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex jersey with HeiQ® Pure odor control and an anti-pilling finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Weight in ounces: 8.6
- Weight in grams: 244
- Country of origin: COLOMBIA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.