All-day, everyday durable, waterproof/breathable, 100% recycled polyester PFC-free bibs for wet, cold conditions. Fully featured and seam sealed for snow sports yet made for comfort in any winter play. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fully seam sealed shell is made of 100% recycled polyester that has waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) finish; 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation shields from cold
- Updated fit and new armhole shape makes layering and pulling on and off easier
- Insulated throughout with full front and back coverage for warmth and protection
- Windflap on center-front zipper has both a snap and hook and loop closure; drop-in chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure; internal storm flap
- Elasticized shoulder straps with three snaps for maximum adjustability; intuitive Grow-Fit feature with elasticized cuffs at sleeves and legs folds up to shorten and folds down to extend, both by 1 ¼ inches, and helps keep the garment in play
- Built-in back knee articulation, plus gusseted inseam for serious play; adjustable internal boot straps are easy to use and replace
- Hand-it-down label for generations of use; backed by our Ironclad Guarantee; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their laborMaterial: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 10.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.