Fully PFC-free, featured for long winter days and made with a soft, technical fabric, the Powder Town Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. It's our go-to for all things kids and snow, and is now one jacket for both boys and girls, so handing it along is even easier than before. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable protection that's fully PFC-free—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Removable, 3-panel hood with internal gusset snaps off for ease of use and safety; center-front external and internal storm flap with snap closure; soft tricot at the center back and inside neck for extra warmth
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets; sleeve pass pocket
- Grow-fit feature allows you to unstitch extra liner and insulation from inside the sleeve for more length
- Internal microfleece cuffs with thumb holes; hook-and-loop adjustment at sleeve openings; slight drop-tail hem; internal powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Cubby loop for hanging; hand-it-along label for generations of use; backed by our Ironclad Guarantee
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their laborMaterial: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish. Inner collar, chin guard, inner back and handwarmer pocket lining: 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Shell and body lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 25.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.