Fully PFC-free, featured for long winter days and made with a soft, technical fabric, the Powder Town Bibs have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. They're our go-to for all things kids and snow, and are now one bib for both boys and girls, so handing it along is even easier than before. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable protection that's fully PFC-free—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals; slick taffeta dries quickly and makes taking on and off easy
- Provides full-body coverage with a high back and insulation throughout for extra warmth, especially across the core; low-profile elastic shoulder straps with adjustability
- Waterproof center-front zipper and two zippered handwarmer pockets with zipper garages to keep hardware secure
- Internal wind storm flap at the center-front zipper has a snap closure at the top to provide an option for airflow if unzipped
- Articulation at the knees; inseam gusset; scuff guards at the inside of legs and the hem
- Grow-fit feature allows you to unstitch extra liner and insulation from inside the pant leg for 2 inches of extra length; internal gaiter at leg opening with gripper elastic and double loops for boot straps
- Hand-it-along label for generations of use; backed by our Ironclad Guarantee; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their laborMaterial: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish. Inner windflap lining: 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot. Scuff guards (lower-leg panels and leg openings): 2-layer, 7-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PFC-free DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Shell and body lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 21.9
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.