A burly 25-liter daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing plus a recycled TPU-film laminate. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with weather-resistant, recycled TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered internal pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Back panel handle acts as a pass-through so you can stack it on rolling luggage
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in ounces: 22.58
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.