A warm, breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- Weight in grams: 147.42
- Weight in ounces: 5.2
- Country of origin: COLOMBIA
- Material:3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.