Durable, midweight jeans built for a more active lifestyle made with a moisture-wicking organic cotton/polyester fabric with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Their durable, midweight fabric blend stretches, wicks moisture and is dyed with an innovative process
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle
- Classic five-pocket design with an antique-nickel shank-button closure, a zip fly, double-needle belt loops, and antique-nickel piton rivets
- Front handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets with pocket-edge seams bound for a stronger and cleaner finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Available in two inseam lengths: 30"" and 32""
- Weight in grams: 552.82
- Weight in ounces: 19.5
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Material: 9.75-oz 71% organic cotton/29% T400® polyester denim with mechanical stretch and COOLMAX® to wick moisture; dyed with an innovative process that minimizes the use of energy and water and reduces carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.