Shipping & Delivery *
- Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days (Canadian holidays excluded).
- We ship by Purolator Ground and offer FREE Shipping on all orders over $100. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
- Please refer to the table below for Purolator Ground estimated delivery times. You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.purolator.com
- If you prefer to receive your order quicker, please call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
- For your protection, we do an address verification and will cross reference the billing address of your order and the billing address of your credit card. Typically this is your home address.
* In an effort to reduce our impact on the environment your order may be shipped in a recycled box.
|Total Purchase (excl. GST, PST and/or HST)|
|Alberta & British Columbia||1-2 business days|
|All other provinces||2-3 business days|
Note: Elements Inc. must collect the applicable provincial and federal taxes according to where the item will be shipped at the time that the order is processed.
|Prince Edward Island||PE||14%|
Returns & Exchanges
Patagonia Calgary, Banff & Victoria are independently owned and operated by Canadian entity Elements Inc.
If you have purchased a product from Elements Inc. and are not satisfied for any reason, you may return it for an exchange or refund. We will accept product back provided it is unused or unworn and with original tags.
Returns and exchanges for product purchased from Elements Inc. can be made at our stores in Banff, Calgary & Victoria or by following the procedure below. Please review the following information carefully to ensure your return is handled promptly.
- Please contact us at 1-855-541-4709 or via e-mail email@example.com if you would like us to process an exchange for the return. When contacting us please indicate your web order number, a description of the item(s) you are returning for exchange.
- Fill out the Return Request Form included in your shipment.
- Place items in a suitable shipment package (box or bag) and include original tags and Return Request Form.
- Clearly mark the return address on the package.
Returns and exchanges should be sent to:
94 Banff Ave.
PO Box 1406
Banff, AB T1L 1B3
Please be sure to ship the package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Elements Inc. will not be responsible for lost packages during return shipment. You are responsible for any return shipping charges. Freight Collect and C.O.D returns cannot be accepted and will be refused.
At this time we can only process repairs of worn or used items at our stores in Calgary, Banff & Victoria.
135 8th Ave
Calgary AB T2P 1B4
94 Banff Ave
Banff, AB T1L 1B3
616 Yates St.
Victoria, BC V8W 1K9
All prices are in Canadian dollars. We accept Visa or Mastercard as forms of payment.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing our website, you, the user, agree to the terms and conditions we set out here. These terms and conditions may change at our discretion any time, and without notice. All orders and purchases made through this site are also governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of and orders placed on this website are governed by the laws and the courts of the province of Alberta, and by the applicable laws of Canada. The user is also responsible for complying with these laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply.
We may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including prices and item availability. All sizes and weights quoted are approximate. All prices listed are in Canadian dollars and all charges will be processed in Canadian dollars. All prices listed on this site are subject to confirmation. You agree to pay all charges payable for your order. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items that you may buy. We also reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion.
We will make a best effort to ship all Patagonia Products to you 2-5 days of the placement of an order at the quoted shipping cost; We will inform you of the anticipated shipping date for any products offered for sale that would not be available for shipping within said 2-5 day period and give you the option to cancel any order upon notification of the item being on back order; We will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items within 2-5 days of the placement of order at the quoted shipping cost. However, we are not responsible for delivery delays beyond our control. We will endeavor to notify users if delivery is delayed. All items are delivered by a third party, and delivery is governed by their shipping contracts. We reserve the right not to ship to certain addresses.